Please send resumes to email@example.com
Territory Sales Manager
- Sale of iHTML and iHTML Merchant E-commerce software products to ISP's and web developers.
- Review current customers and prioritize prospects in assigned geographical sales territory.
- Develop VAR channel
- Promote strategic partnerships
- Help set sales strategy and marketing communications with Sales Director.
Competitive Salary Based on Experience.
Commissions On All Sales within Assigned Territory.
Minimum 2 years sales experience required with solid knowledge
of internet technologies, applications and solutions.
Specific knowledge of other vertical markets an asset.
- Team oriented
- Understand alternative sales channels
- Highly P.C. fluent
- Understands ISP/ASP model and solutions
- Good at customer presentations
- Excellent communicator
- Well organized
- High energy
- Flexible: able to travel
Web Applications Developer
Work with our seasoned development team in defining, prototyping, developing, supporting and deploying cross platform web applications for our customers worldwide. We are hiring developers to work on our iHTML Merchant suite of web-based ecommerce applications, iHTML auction software and web based mail software. These web applications are written in iHTML (Inline’s server-side programming language). The successful candidate(s) will be involved in every aspect of the software development cycle. This is cross platform software: you will be working on innovative technology for over 25 different operating system/ web server combinations including Windows, MAC OS and every flavour of UNIX.
Applicants must be fluent in HTML and SQL, have substantial coding experience (3+ years) in at least one major programming language and preferably web based languages such as ASP, PHP or Cold Fusion. Strong database development experience as well as knowledge of relevant operating systems. Ability to accurately assess and estimate time required to complete projects. Fast learner, self-directed and able to prioritize between new projects, enhancements and maintenance. Strong communications skills required.
Inline Internet Systems, Inc is in need of a systems administrator with the following skill set and an eagerness to learn new things.
- superior linux skills in all aspects of the operating system
- excellent windows 2000/XP skills
- able to compile any application from source including being able to create a make file if one doesn't exist
- being able to install and configure debian and red hat for a server
- being familiar with TCP/IP and networking down to the inner workings
- being able to configure hardware and find obscure drivers/packages/lib files if necessary
- strong skills in complex network routing, and firewalls (specifically using OpenBSD)
- strong SSL understanding down to exactly how certificates work internally.
- understanding of BGP, AS #'s, and multihomed environments
- familiarity with DNS and Mail servers and how to configure and troubleshoot them
- familiarity with virtualization (VMWare for example)
A student might fit the bill if they have lived and breathed linux in a network environment for at least 3 to 5 years.
Must have positive, customer-focused attitude, excellent communication skills, and ability to solve complex problems. Should possess eagerness to learn and to expand technical skills, and a willingness to find the answers. Strong attention to detail and follow through. Self motivated and able to multi-task. Technical proficiency in databases, routing, TCP/IP, Windows NT, Linux and various flavours of UNIX is required.